The UNIC 295 is Europe’s most widely used mini crawler crane.
It is narrow enough to allow access through a standard doorframe, but has almost 3 tonnes of lifting power.
It leads the way technically with an array of safety features including a computer-controlled, intelligent voice warning system.
- Capacity 2.9t x 1.4m
- Total width 0.6m
- Max working radius 8.41m
- Max boom length 8.65m
- Petrol powered, optional LPG dual, electric dual and diesel
- Zero length increase with electric option (except diesel)
- Operator control of outrigger extension
- Radio remote control as standard
- Working area limitation
- Slew limitation (optional)
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology