- Erection of structural steel to tight areas or off suspended slabs
- Erection of metal works, handrails, balustrades
- Glass façade installation to multi story towers.
- Pool and spa installations
- Plant and machinery relocation
- Machinery maintenance
- Removal of pumps, motors, gear boxes from tight areas
- Pipe work installations
- Shade structure erection
- Dry Hire Available
The UNIC 295 is Europe’s most widely used mini crawler crane.
It is narrow enough to allow access through a standard doorframe, but has almost 3 tonnes of lifting power.
It leads the way technically with an array of safety features including a computer-controlled, intelligent voice warning system.
The new URW-547 offers extended reach, providing a maximum lifting height of 18.2 meters and a maximum lifting capacity of 4 tonnes as standard on the main boom.
The outrigger footprint remains the same as the URW-506, maintaining its compact dimensions.
An option of additional lengths is given with a quickly installed searcher hook, with angles varying from 0 to 60 degrees, and a capacity of 280kgs.